Launchpad / Midi support and merch?

About Forums Feedback & Suggestions Launchpad / Midi support and merch?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Torurusu 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Torurusu
    Participant

Hey there! I’m a quite new music producer and I use Fruity Loops and Ableton Live to make my own music and I’ve been meaning to buy Alpha Muse for a while and boom! Here we are today.
    So I have a few suggestions and ideas that would really be amazing.
    First, adding some sort of controll or support to midi controllers would be amazing, and by that I don’t mean like actually making the game into a full on DJ booth.
    I’m thinking more of a: “Oh, you got a launchpad or some other Midi controller? Well you can now use it to play! Like I don’t know how it would work but it would be cool to be able to use it along with an xbox controller or keyboardd and mouse.

Second, I am a skater so naturally I love all kinds of stickers and merch and I was thinking if it would be possible for you guys to start making some sort of merch to found your dev-team or something along those lines.
    For example a t-shirt with some sick music creating creatures or sticker packs with colorfull underwater creatures, I don’t really know but meh, just want to give you guys some ideas!
    Also, is there a date for the upcoming release of the new update?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.